Conference registration and ticket sales will open in April 2015, but the prices for SMiRT 23 are listed below for your consideration.
PLEASE NOTE: The call for Abstracts is open and you can create an account and submit your abstracts now. Authors will then be asked to register their attendance and purchase conference tickets from 1st April 2015 onwards.
REDUCTION IN REGISTRATION FEES!
Thanks to the SMiRT 23 sponsors, we are now able to reduce the price of the registration fees:
|Registration Type||Cost (GPB)||Cost plus VAT @ 20% **|
|Full price registration (1st April 2015 – 5th August 2015)||£825£725||£990£870|
|Early bird registration (1st April 2015 – 30th June 2015)||£625£495||£750£594|
|Full time academic in accedited institution (1st April 2015 – 5th August 2015)||£625||£750|
|Full time student in accredited institution (1st April 2015 – 5th August 2015)||£175||£210|
Each ticket purchased includes the following:
- Entry to all five days of the conference with access to all technical sessions and the exhibition
- Lunch and refreshments provided each day
- One complimentary ticket to the official conference banquet at the magnificent Manchester Cathedral (extra tickets for guests can be purchased separately)
- An invitation to attend the welcome drinks party on Sunday 9th August 2015 (the evening before the conference starts)
- Each delegate can submit up to five papers (If you are submitting more than five papers, your co-authors will be able to select the additional papers as part of their registration to be included in the proceedings)
**IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON VALUE ADDED TAX (VAT)
Value added tax is a local tax applied throughout the EU. In the UK it is set at 20% and the conference is required to include it in the registration fees. The tax is reclaimable by registered employers within the EU. Delegates from outside the EU may be able to arrange for it to be refunded, depending on their local taxation arrangements.